Thursday 26 July 2007

Bread Making

I've decided that If I'm going to have bread, it will have to be healthy not just something filled with nothing. So wholemeal comes into the topic - check out "websites i lurve" for a link on the topic. Now I know this is low carb living, but you do introduce some carbs later and why not the healthy ones?

I make my husband sandwiches for lunch and I was thinking I should bake my own bread every morning. Found it only takes 5 minutes, how nice is fresh bread with butter, nice and hot! And even our homemade bread without all sorts of funny things. So this will be my next feat - I'm on my master cleanse right now so I wont be able to taste it, I guess my husband will just be my guinea pig.

Now, on to find the equipment and ingredients. I may just start with my oven for now nad see how I get on.

No comments: